A follow-up discussion with Irving Stackpole & Laszlo Puczko
As the travel markets begin to thaw from their COVID-19 deep freeze, how might this affect the wellness, dental & health tourism markets?
Travel into and out of many destinations remains difficult, yet in some locations, consumers have started traveling; will they consider health, dental and medical services? Demand is pent up, and as the travel markets begin to thaw, what can we expect?
In this unprecedented time, we will look at how health tourism providers and destination management organizations should plan for the future.
- Will medical tourism “return to normal”?
- While the crisis is still unfolding, how can we prepare for the resumption of travel, and a return to business activity in the health, wellness, dental & medical tourism markets?
- Will travellers return? And if they do, what will the “new normal” look like?
- Will health & wellness providers be able to adapt to consumers’ and patients’ concerns after months of restrictions?
- Which segments of these markets will return first?
If you are a decision-maker for a hospital, wellness spa, dental clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic, or tourism board, this Timely Issues podcast offers an unbiased look at the likely path to recovery from experienced experts in the health, wellness and medical tourism markets.