To watch the recording click here
Register to download the webinar presentation.
- Williams, B. Failure to Thrive? Long-Term Care’s Tenuous Long-Term Future
- Stackpole, I. Bridging the Divide: Transitions to Cross-Continuum Collaborations in Healthcare
- Who Cares? The pandemic shows the urgency of reforming care for the elderly. The Economist
- True, S. et al. COVID-19 and Workers at Risk: Examining the Long-Term Care Workforce
- Adoption factors associated with electronic health record
- Jan 28, 2015 – Long-term care (LTC) facilities (as defined by the ARRA) are facility types excluded from the incentives including skilled nursing homes, assisted … also a source of statistical interference when ‘meaningful use’ is assessed.
Stackpole & Associates is a marketing, research & strategy consulting firm focused on healthcare and seniors’ services markets. Irving can be reached directly at email@example.com.