A discussion with Irving Stackpole & Laszlo Puczkó
- As travel markets start to thaw from a deep freeze; what about health tourism?
- Consumers are uncertain about travel and travelling into and out of many destinations remains difficult.
- However, consumers have started traveling; what can we do to encourage them to consider health, dental and medical
- services? Demand is pent up, and as the travel markets begin to thaw, what can we expect?
- Among healthcare systems, now that the immediate challenges of the pandemic have passed, how difficult will it be to resume elective and ambulatory procedures? For resorts, spas and other operators focused on the wellness markets, will they be able to resume “normal” business?
- How can health tourism providers and destination management organizations plan for the future?
If you are a decision-maker for a hospital, wellness spa, dental clinic, cosmetic surgery clinic, or tourism board, this Timely Issues podcast offers an unbiased look at the likely path to recovery from experienced experts in the health, wellness and medical tourism markets.