When it comes to market research, many organizations would rather
live with a problem they cannot solve than accept a solution they
cannot understand. We work closely with clients to design and implement
approaches that clients accept and trust, and produce bottom line
Since 1991, Stackpole & Associates has designed and conducted
market research for companies and organizations throughout the US.
Working primarily in the areas of healthcare, senior living, human
resources and related service sector businesses, our assignments
- Survey design, testing, distribution, data entry response analysis
- One-on-one, in-depth interviews
- Focus groups and mini-group interviews
- Collection and analysis of available-source data
- Telephone canvassing
- Secret shopper studies
- Conjoint analysis / trade-off studies
- Perceptual Mapping
- Segmentation Studies
Stackpole & Associates has the experience to assist with selecting
and developing lists, sample selection and project completion to
meet the client's information needs efficiently, effectively and
What Market Research Can Do For You
- Measurably improve satisfaction among consumers, staff and customers
- Secure new desirable customers
- Improve consumer (e.g., patient or resident) compliance and
- Increase recruitment and retention of staff
- Improve customer / client retention and loyalty;
- Increase efficiency & profitability.
Our research has shown that small increases in customer loyalty
result in significantly larger increases in profit and other organizational
benefits, such as operational efficiencies.
Finding Answers to the Right Questions
- Are our customers, clients and staff satisfied?
- How is the choice of service providers really made?
- Who are our customers, and what do they really want?
- Where are the customers we want?
- Which services are they using now?
- Why would they switch?
- Why are some customers loyal, while others are not?
Many organizations have limited knowledge about the sources of
their customers. Stackpole & Associates assists clients to identify
the sources of the most desirable customers. By accessing the best
available existing information (secondary data), and by creating
original, data through research (primary data), clients can efficiently
and economically gain the insights needed.
We have assisted numerous clients in researching how decisions
are made among their customers, and other important groups. By knowing
how decisions are made, and what influences those decisions, a company
or an organization can confidently invest in specific programs to
influence that groups' behavior, and to differentiate the company
or organization from its competitors. For example, by understanding
customer what's important in the choice decision, management can
invest in those activities that contribute most to customer loyalty.
Contact Stackpole & Associates
to learn how our marketing and research expertise can benefit your
Return to previous page